Home of the Paine Tigers
Our Mission Statement
Welcome to the Adventure,
The Future Begins Here!
The educational community at Thomas Paine will provide and build a quality educational environment focused on the positive values of Respect, Responsibility, Resilience, and Active Citizenship to instill a sense of honor within our students allowing them to reach high academic standards while preparing them to succeed in a diverse and constantly changing world.
At Thomas Paine Elementary School, we strive to maintain open lines of communication with all school community members. One of the best ways for you to help your child throughout his/her educational journey is to stay informed and be involved in their education. Our school offers the following ways to obtain the most up to date information and celebrations.
- PTA yahoo group at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Common Sense bi-monthly newsletter (also linked under Quicklinks menu)
- Text messages from the Principal using the Remind App: T-Paine Community (text this message @gotpaine or send an email to email@example.com)
- Follow us on Twitter: @TPaineIES
- Find us on Facebook: thomaspaineinternationalelementary
- Instagram: tpain_tigers
She has been recognized for her outstanding 16 years directing and writing the annual African American History Play.
Ms. Lomberg is recognized for being positive and professional. She is critical to our success as a school. She is an example of Habit #2: Begin with the End in Mind to our Tiger community.
Ms. Pacheco is recognized for her dedication to keeping our building clean. She is untiring in her efforts to provide a wonderful placed for kids to learn. She is an example of Habit #6: Synergy to our Tiger community.